Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cloth Diapers?!?

I've had some questions about my "fancy" diapers.
So, I am going to follow my 6th grade teachers instruction for story telling and use the
Who,What, When, Where, Why, and How's
to tell you a little bit about cloth diapering.

Who:  


Anyone who loves the environment, 
is concerned about what may be lurking in those cartoon covered disposables, 
and/or you mamas like me who just want need to save a penny or two.  
(Although, I do have to admit, I like that I'm creating less waste in the landfills and Alessandra does have a rash free bottom.)

Honestly, these days cloth diapering is so easy anyone can do it.  
So don't chicken out because of what you remember from your childhood 
or what your moms or older friends have told you.
It's not as big of a pain, mess, or hassle as you think it will be.
I think Nike said it best - 
Just Do It! 
Charmian

No comments:

Post a Comment