Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chain of Unfortunate Events

Well, shoot rudy!

A little while after I got back from The States my camera stopped working.  Then while my Mom was here visiting my computer died.  And now this last week I lost my URL address for Stone of Joy to a jewelry store because of a processing error.  

Needless to say I'm a bit upset.  Luckily I have a friend who's been blogging a bit longer than I have who helped get my stuff back up, and I'm hoping before too long Jon and I will be able to come up with another good name/address for the blog.  We have a small "travel" computer that does about 70% of the things I need it to do.  Unfortunately, I can't do my German lessons and blogging on it is WAY more difficult (but not impossible).  And finally my Mom brought me her old camera, I just need to get used to it and figure out how to get the pictures off that and on to my little computer and I'll be set - RIGHT?!?

Long story short, I've missed blogging so much and hopefully I'll be able to get back on the bloggy bandwagon sooner than later.

Charmian  

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I've missed you too!! (Both on your blog and otherwise.) So glad you're back! :)

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOOOOOTTTT!!! :( So sorry! I hope things turn around for you and SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back up here! It did take me a while to find you again though!

    ReplyDelete