Friday, April 30, 2010

Such a lucky girl!!

Well, it's official.

I have the best friends in the world.
I already knew this but once again it was smacked in my face today.

My girlfriend from work - who I call twin because we have the exact same birthday - happens to be one of the best dressed girls at the office, and buys all of her clothes at thrift stores ta'boot. Well she knows that I hate to shop, and when I say hate I mean HATE. Anyway, she saw me today with my big belly stuffed into another non-maternity top, that's right I'm 10 weeks along and have a big belly, and she said "That's it Charmian I'm going to go shopping for you this weekend"

Man, I am one lucky girl with some amazing friends!!!

Guys if you're out there and your reading this know that I love you, and appreciate you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment