Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Fun

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

To all the mothers, grandmothers, and aunts in my life!

I love you all!

After church on Sunday Jon and I did what we do too often - last minute shopping. Sometimes we do it for weddings other times birthdays but on Sunday yup this past Sunday it was for Mother's Day.

We decided to divide and conquer as we were already late to our Mother's Day brunch with my mom. I went for the chocolate, he went for the cards (it's always better to leave the cards to Jon you see I have to read every card in the given theme and then slowly but surely eliminate the cards that won't do until I've found the perfect card, to be honest I don't know how Jon does it but he can be in and out in 2 minutes - a true miracle in my eyes.) Anyway - I find the chocolate and I'm making my way over to Jon as quickly as possible because I see he's already at check out. I'm hustling, I'm dodging grandma's and small children and the next thing I know Jon's whistling at me and doing his best not so discreet sign language to have me stop and wait. Well I instantly know he's bought something for me but I play coy.

I begin to look at the magazines and wait for him to come over to me. He finally does and I notice he has a little bag and inside my silly card - that was totally perfect of course - and a pack bubble gum.

I love my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment