Monday, May 30, 2011

90

My Grandpa turned 90 this year - that shouldn't be too hard to believe considering he turned 89 last year but for whatever reason it's a little unbelievable.  I absolutely love my Grandpa.  He is an amazing man.  I wanted to quickly thank him for his wisdom, his patients, his time, the adventures, the lessons, and all the love.

Thank you Grandpa!

I love you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


We had a big shindig for him this year but my stinkin' camera ran out of batteries before I could really document how big of a celebration it really was.  Family and friends gathered from all around to celebrate.  
It was quite the fiesta.


We played games, hula hooped, 


enjoyed some cool drinks, sunshine, and A LOT of wind.


We visited with family


had some dessert,


and then brought the party back to Grandmommy's house 
because we just weren't ready to say goodbye.

HAPPY BIRTHDAGRANDPA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment