Friday, April 20, 2012

Hand - Me - Downs

I wasn't too good for them and neither is Alessandra.  The great thing about hand-me-downs is no matter how many people wore them before you there still new to you.  I love hand-me-downs!

Here she is in her new duds we got from one of my friends here in Dusseldorf.  Sad news about said friend.  She is great and I really like her - we have kiddos pretty close to the same age and she's moving back to The States on Tuesday.  UUUGGGHHH!  I guess I'm going to have to find another new friend.  


I think I mentioned before how much Alessandra loves dressing up.  She's an equal opportunity dresser upper, and gives plenty of attention to her non cutesy, frilly, girly girl clothes too.

Here she is in head to toe pink.  She is wearing her pink hat, pink rain pants (think unlined snow pants for playing in the rain/mud/wet sand) pink polka dot pants, and last but not least, pink footed pajamas.

Okay, so maybe a little bit cutesy and girly girl.  ;o)

Charmian

No comments:

Post a Comment