Friday, April 13, 2012

The Pinch


Alessandra loves dressing up.  She'll put on hats, scarves, and her tutu.  On this particular afternoon she decided that we all needed to wear the hat.  Here she is putting the hat on Ripley, Dotty, and me.  



 What I was hoping to catch was a video of Alessandra pushing her babies 
(anything squishy with a face) around in her stroller.  
About 15 minutes before I started filming Alessandra pinched her finger on the stroller and whenever she touched the stroller it would remind her of said pinching and she would start howling again.  Okay - roll tape.



I can tell you one thing.  
Living with a smart, strong willed, imaginative toddler is never boring.

Charmian

3 comments:

  1. Alessandra is lucky to have YOU for her MOMMY!!  What a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think I'm lucky to have her as my daughter.  But, she is pretty darling isn't she!!!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo Hoo--I can't get any of the videos open.  But the pics of her sharing the hat are precious!  I'm so glad it has worked that you can be a stay-at-home mom.  Miss A thrives with all the love and attention!!

    ReplyDelete