Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Things I Don't Want To Forget...

...23 months.

Alessandra is 23 months old today and before I got to busy with the hustle and bustle of the day I decided to do Alessandra's birthday post.

This is the first of what I'm assuming will be a long tradition of interviews.  I decided that this edition of "The things I don't want to forget" would be best suited for video because they are all things that she says and does.

Alessandra says most things really well but there is one word that isn't even close.  And it is so cute when she says it.  Oh, and don't you just love the way she says her name?!?

VIDEO

In this video I tried to catch Alessandra doing her faces.  It didn't really turn out very well but you can get the idea.  Then she takes us on a quick walk.  She is so funny and only a little bit bossy.  ;o)

VIDEO  

That's that.  She is still as tiny as tiny can be.  But she is constantly going, going, going all day long.  She still loves to dance and sing.  She likes to read books, play with her friends, go for bike rides, go to the pool and park.  She is such a character, chatter box, sweet heart, and cuddle bug.  She's our little Sweet Pea and we couldn't imagine what life would be like without her.

As you can see there are no videos.  
Somehow between filming and uploading they got corrupted.  
:o(  
I will re-film and upload as soon as I can.  

UPDATE:
The videos are on my Facebook page - can't figure out how to get them from Facebook to the Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment