Sunday, October 28, 2012

Zero Degrees

Jon and I finally caved.  It hit zero today so we turned on some of the heaters.  It has been feeling more like winter and less like summer these days.

This weekend Jon and I made another trip to Ikea to get the stuff we need to have overnight guests.


Lisa and Ben are just a couple hours away by train and it's taking everything in me not to just pack a bag and go see them.  


Jon got all of our Ikea stuff up and even found time to 


hang a little project I've had sitting on the sidelines windowsill for a while now.  


We will be meeting up with them later this week.  Jon is taking most of the week off and we'll be heading out.  Now we just need to figure out the logistics - YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Beatrix Potter wall hanging. Where did you find that? Beatrix Potter is my favorite! Hope you all are doing well and have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete