Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Few Changes

So some of you may have noticed a few changes to the blog the first being the address. 
We dropped the .blogspot which makes it seem so much cooler - well in my humble opinion 

The second is the comments section has been updated / changed to disqus.  I think this is going to be a good change but in the process of converting we've lost all previous comments, which makes me so sad.  In fact the whole reason I wanted to change was so I could reply to your comments
and now there are no comments to reply to - uugghh! 
Oh well - such is life.

Last but not least I've made some short cut buttons - right now I only have Pearce's done but eventually you can click on any of our pictures in the sidebars and it will take you to all the posts for that family member.


Before I go I did want to just put it out there that I have several posts I'd like to write - I figure if I tell you about them I'll have a little more pressure to get them done.

Here they are:

The Royal Tour
A Little Bit Hippie
2009

 The titles aren't very telling but I think you'll enjoy them all the same.

Happy Tuesday!!!

Charmian OUT*

No comments:

Post a Comment