Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ich Liebe Prag - Day 4

Jon woke up early and left me and Alessandra in bed while he went out to take some pictures at sunrise.  Except for a lady who had the same idea, his morning was very productive and enjoyable.
Once he got back to our flat he climbed back in bed and we all snuggled for a little while longer while we made our plan for the day;

IMG_6259.jpg
fun,
food,
IMG_6274.jpg
spirits,
sightseeing,
IMG_6232.jpg
memory making,
and memento taking.
IMG_6249.jpg

And just like that we were off, enjoying our last full day of our first family vacation.  

I was sad that our little trip was coming to an end.  I love having my family all to myself, to love on and enjoy without work, school, chores, or any other distractions for that matter.  Just us, and the thousands of other tourists.  ;o)

Charmian

No comments:

Post a Comment