Sunday, April 3, 2011

Homeward Bound

It's days like today that show me just how much we would totally rock at The Amazing Race.  We woke up, showered, packed, and headed out making it to the train station with time to spare.  So much time in fact we were able to grab a leisurely breakfast.  So, producers of Amazing Race, if you're reading this and want an awesome family of three to be on your show just leave me a comment and let me know.  I'll try drop everything and pencil it in.  ;o)

We made it home and our girls gave us a wonderful welcome, of barking, pee, and puke - oh my!  We cleaned up as best as we could and decided to go for a walk.  We packed up the stroller, put the leashes on the girls, and wrestled the dog walker away from his cricket match.

It was a beautiful, warm day.  Everyone was sporting their shades to try and block the sun as it reflected off my pale white legs.  We walked through the park, stopping for refreshments at the beer garden before heading back home.  Spring has definitely spread from the train station throughout the rest of Leipzig.  I'll try and get out again this week so I can get some photos so you can see Leipzig in bloom.

Charmian

No comments:

Post a Comment