Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Sweet Pea is Two Months Old!!

You're two months old already?!?


I simply can't believe it.  
You have done so much in your little life.  
You already have a stamp in your passport.


You have ridden on trains, planes, and automobiles, not to mention trams, buses, and taxis.  
You already chatter up a storm and make friends just about as quickly as your Daddy can.


You love playing on your little play mat although you don't love tummy time.











You love to dance!
I'll pick you up and we'll twirl all around the room and you'll just look up at me and smile!


You also like it when your Daddy makes you dance at diaper changing time, he'll move your little body to whatever song he feels is most appropriate to sing to you.  


You've gotten used to the hustle and bustle of our new life so quickly.


You've taken all that we've thrown at you in stride with only a few meltdowns.

I'm not sure what parents consider sleeping through the night but already you give me 6 hours of uninterrupted slumber followed by another 4 on most nights.  


You nurse every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and your growing like a weed.

You are such a happy baby, in fact right now you are waking from your little cat nap that you took on your daddy's big leather chair and all I hear are coo's and giggles.


So with that I need to wrap up this post.

You've turned our world upside down and we could never have imagined how much better the view would be from here!
I love you so much Alessandra!  

Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

  1. How can she be 2 months already? Time flies! I love the pictures and can't wait to see you guys in a few months! Conner is 1 in 2 weeks... I'm not sure how that happened either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Kriederman19/1/11 2:17 AM

    So sweet! Love the pics of her, and you! Thanks for posting this as it makes me feel just a little closer than the thousand of miles away you guys are :)
    Love you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa

    I'm glad you like the posts I'll keep doing them so you can see what we've been up to.

    We miss you guys!
    Charmian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Conner will be 1 already. Give him a squeeze for me, I miss his squishy cuddles :o) While your at it give all of your boys a squeeze for me. We can't wait to see you - did Jon ever get back to you about dates?

    Miss you!
    Charmian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little dolly girl. She is so precious and I'm so glad to see you posting again! I've been thinking about you all the time. Aubrey was playing with a doll at our friend's house today and she told me her name is Alessandra :)

    ReplyDelete