Sunday, March 20, 2011

Firsts

Gym Rat


It is really difficult for me to write this post because I hate to reveal these deep dark secrets, but here goes.


We decided to meet Captain Krause at Kletterhalle No Limit.

It was AWESOME!!!!  

Yes, you heard me right, I just said rock climbing was awesome.  If you know me at all, you know that I like rock climbing because I love Jon, and Jon loves to climb, so I suck it up and I do it so I can spend time with him.  Well today was my first day on the wall in almost two years
  
and it was AWESOME.  

The three of us took turns climbing and taking care of Alessandra.  I only got in 4 runs when my Sweet Pea decided she wanted some TLC so I hung up my harness and called it a day.

But boy oh boy was it AWESOME!!!!  
And I truly can't wait to do it again!

Alessandra loved it!  There were a ton of kids running around and climbing and she watched them with wide eyes, longing to be tethered to the wall like them.  It made her Daddy so proud.  No Limit is a great gym with lots of family friendly zones.  If we're still in Leipzig by the time she's standing she will definitely love the toddler climbing zone and if we're here by the time she's walking she'll love the kids climbing cave.










After we climbed we did what we always do and we went out for pizza and beer (okay I didn't have beer but the boys did).  All in all it was a totally fantastical day!!  And even though it pains me to say this I really can't wait to do it again!

Charmian

No comments:

Post a Comment