Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Beloved - My Friend

Eight years ago today we exchanged vows.


This is a shortlist of the things we've done since.



We've had some adventures.

Dancing to "It had to be you"
Climbing - Texas











Ziplining - Hawaii










Snorkling - Hawaii
Hiking - Utah











We've done our best to raise two good dogs 
and while they know a lot of tricks they still bark at strangers.

Dot - Texas












Ripley - Leipzig













We've traveled.
Although we both agree there is a lot more of this world we want to see.

Rome
Prague
Vienna

Paris

Toledo
Wurzburg

We've bought a couple of homes that we still own and don't live in.

Colorado










We've had two beautiful babies; a little boy and a little girl.

Pearce - Texas


Alessandra - Colorado


We have lived.
Colorado

We have loved.
Hawaii

We have laughed.
Munich

And if I had the chance to do it all over again.
I would.
I love you Jon!
Charmian

No comments:

Post a Comment